Descriptions for RealFlow Cinema 4D 2.0.0.0037
Name: NextLimit – RealFlow Cinema 4D
Released: July, 25th 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Requirements: Cinema 4D R15 or later
Web Site: http://www.realflow.com/realflow_cinema4d/
RealFlow | Cinema 4D gives you the best in fluid simulation, directly inside Cinema 4D. Now you can achieve high-end simulations with an even easier workflow.
Why use REALFLOW | CINEMA 4D?
Serious, high performance fluids
RealFlow | Cinema 4D is built on RealFlow’s Dyverso solver – so you get the best in fluid simulation, with an easy workflow.
Forget about going back and forth between 3D platforms . You no longer have to worry about network dependencies, permissions, or IP issues.
Fully integrated toolkits
Now you can use native Cinema 4D modifiers and tools combined with RealFlow.
High speed simulations
RealFlow | Cinema 4D is GPU accelerated, supporting CUDA and OpenCL.
What’s New in RealFlow Cinema 4D 2.0.0.0037:
• RFCFD-386 – New Multiphysics solver: granular, viscous, viscoelastic, rigid and elastic.
• RFCFD-409 – New random transformations for child objects of fluids.
• RFCFD-443 – New Rigid deformer node to simulate rigids coupled with other fluids, rigids and elastics.
• RFCFD-444 – New Elastic deformer node to simulate elastics coupled with other fluids, rigids and elastics.
• RFCFD-428 – Now fluids can interact between them.
• RFCFD-419 – New tag “Volume” to configure volume parameters.
• RFCFD-408 – Particle Skinner deformer.
• RFCFD-366 – Force daemons controllability with native Cinema 4D falloffs.
• RFCFD-407 – Killer daemons controllability with native Cinema 4D falloffs.
• RFCFD-418 – “Scene” and “Linked Fluids” parameters for Collider tag.
• RFCFD-367 – Collider tag parameters texture mapping. Bounce, Sticky, Friction, Roughness, and Collider Velocity Factor.
• RFCFD-122 – Meshing of cached fluids.
… and more.
Full Release Note: http://support.nextlimit.com/display/RFC4D2/Release+Notes+2.0.0.0037