|Created on||2017-04-03 11:59:39|
|Files||IINA 0.0.7.zip (33.03 MB)|
Name: IINA for Mac
Release Date: March 28th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later (macOS 10.12 recommended)
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://lhc70000.github.io/iina/
IINA is the modern video player for macOS.
● For and only for modern macOS - IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to its user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language, and keeps up the pace of new technologies such as Force Touch and Touch Bar.
● Revolutionary user experience - IINA simplifies a lot of user interactions. In addition to traditional cascaded menus, it provides interactive UI components and gestures to give you intuitive, flexible, powerful control of the playback.
● Powerful functionality - Based on MPV, one of the most powerful media player projects ever, IINA supports almost all common media types (even GIF) and stably outputs high-quality video that is optimized for Retina screen. MPV's config file and script system are also integrated.
● You are the target-user - IINA is made by a user like you, who (may be) also having been expected for a powerful and elegant media player on macOS for years. Whether you just got your first Mac or are already a professional MPV user, IINA will satisfy you for its customizability and expandability.
What's New in Version 0.0.7 Build 16 Alpha:
• Add support for OpenSubtitles
• Please set "Subtitle source" to "opensubtitles.org"
• Please read http://github.com/lhc70000/iina/wiki/Download-Online-Subtitles#opensubtitles for detailed usage.
• Auto complete for subtitle language settings
• Display document icon in titlebar
• Right click titlebar to show path menu
• More gesture controls：
• Customizing vertical and horizontal scrolling actions
• Setting sensitivity for volume (and seek)
• Support pinch gesture (to zoom window or toggle fullscreen)
• Optimize for mouses that don't support precise scrolling
• Human readable key binding settings, doesn't require knowledge on mpv command
• Improved open URL dialog, add GUI for HTTP authentication
• Support url containing spaces / lacking protocol
• Support mpv's ontop and geometry options
• Support Apple Remote
• Fix prevent/allow sleep not working when pause/resume by right click
• Fix standard buttons (traffic lights) may be disabled after opening new files (in build 15)
• Fix wrong aspect ratio when playing some portrait videos recorded by mobile devices
• Fix "saving downloaded sub" always saves the last subtitle
• Fix the logic of whether resetting speed to normal when paused
• Fix hanging when using some custom mpv.conf
• Fix audio language preference not work
• Other bug fixes
• Now shortcuts for sidebar (Cmd+A/V/S/P/C) will switch to panel/tab directly
• Set default UI auto hide time to 2.5s (5s in previous version)
• Ignore hidden files when adding files into playlist
• Better synchronization of sliders and text fields (for play speed, sub/audio delay)
• Update "About" window
• Allow decimal numbers for sub settings, like border, shadow
• Change default screenshot folder to "~/Pictures/Screenshots"
• Polish translation
• Other enhancements